
Yesterday was Camry's first trip to the swimming pool.We had tons of fun playing in the sun and cooling off in the water! Here are some pictures of Camry with one of our favorite friends Brittany, Camry laying out, and Me and Cam down by the pool. We can't wait to go again!!
Camry is so cute!! Looks like you and she had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! We took Kalianna swimming this last weekend at our family reunion. She only lasted about half an hour in the water, but it was still fun!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pictures. Camry is such a sweet doll in that swimming suit in the shade. How fun!
ReplyDeleteFun! Look at that cute little bathing beauty!
ReplyDeleteShe is soo cute! I love the giggle and her little swim suit. The pool looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI found you! I have a blog too! www.musicangel7.wordpress.com
ReplyDeleteDani
Ok so I just barely found your blog. I knew you had one but we haven't been at church forever for me to ask you for the address. So I'm glad to have found you. Camry looks so cute in her little swimsuit!
ReplyDeleteYay you have a blog!! Camry is so adorable. What a precious little girl!
ReplyDelete