Friday, August 13, 2010

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins!

Camry has nine cousins on the McNeal side of the family, with five of them living out of state. This summer they were all able to come into town and spend a weekend with us, so I wanted to share some of the fun pictures!This is Sophie right after her baptism, this was one of the special things we got to do together while the family was here. Just behind me you can see Camry's other cousin Grace.

This is me and my sister in law Jenny...she is the best. Were not cousins obviously, but I just liked this picture. Those are her kids Elsa and Nixon....who are Camry's cousins:)


We had a swim party at our house, this is Camry and Grace playing in the pool!


Here's my other great sister in law Sarah drying off with Grace and Miss Livy!

This is Eden Camry's closest cousin in age, they are just six weeks apart. It was fun to see them play together:)


Livy, Molly, Elsa, Camry and Sophie...just chillin' on the couch.

We took a trip to the Children's Museum too! Camry's cousin Molly is helping her figure out how to work the ball machine:)


Nixon and Camry playing in the toddler area! Camry totally loved this place I can't wait to take her again.


Elsa, Sophie, and Eva dressing up as cows and sheep, if only their Grandpa McNeal could see them now:)

The fun didn't stop once the others went home, we went to the drive-in with Jenny, Micah and their family. They live close by and we love that we can hang out with them anytime. We saw Despicable Me which was way cute, I highly recommend it:)
Jenny & Micah chowing on some candy!


Ian and I waiting for the movie to start:)

I love this photo!! It's funny how kids love to sit on the wheel well...I totally remember doing this as a kid. I also like the picture because Camry is trying to be a big girl like Hillie:)

The crew: Hillie, Livy, Camry Elsa and Super Nixon!! He has a cape on, which was so cute.
This summer has been really fun so far; I'm glad Camry got to meet all of her cousins and that we were able to spend some time with Ian's brothers and sisters!

3 comments:

  1. so fun!! I love that you guys are so close and that we can more time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI guys! I saw your comment on Rebecca and Jake's blog so I had to come take a peek at yours. :)
    How are you guys? Wow camry has gotten SO big! So cute!

    ReplyDelete