Okay so I uploaded the pictures in the wrong order, so here is a backward post of what's been going on with us, silly me:)
This picture is from Sunday, Ian requested that she wear this Jack Johnson onsie, I had to make sure she had a headband on, without she looked just like a boy.
My girls laying in Camry's bed together. I love these kind of sibling pictures! I flipped this picture and it still came sideways.
Ian and Abigail waiting for dinner, I just thought they both looked so cute!! Abigail has big brown eyes just like her daddy.
Now for Camry's Birthday!! She was super excited, we had a Strawberry Shortcake party for her. Above the cake I made. The green frosting looks silly, because the decorative tips I had didn't fit on the frosting tube I bought:( Oh well I think it still turned out cute, and Camry thought it was the coolest!
Camry and her cousins eating the cake!!
Opening her gifts! She was really spoiled by everybody.
As the guests arrived they got to make a Fruit Loop necklace and put on temporary tattoos!!
I think Camry had a lot of fun, this party was all she talked about for days after. I can't believe my beautiful girl is 3, it sure has flown by. Camry is such a blessing and I love her more than words can say!






How fun!! It's amazing how fast it goes, right? Birthdays are always so memorable.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of Abigail - she looks like Camry.