Well since I haven't written forever, I'll start with an update on the kiddos! Camry is now 4 years old and Abigail is 18 months. They are little crazies and love playing together most of the time. Above they are having a tea party.
Sometimes they like to sleep together, which stresses me out because Camry puts every stuffed animal, blanket and pillow in the crib with them. But it is sweet when you find them this way. I think we will soon invest in a twin bed with a trundle so they can sleep close to each other but still have some space in their bedroom.
I think it's crazy how a 18 month old already wants to dress up like a princess. When I put it on her the first thing she did was spin in a circle. Cute girl. Well as you can see the kids are doing awesome, Ian is super busy right now with work and his calling and I'm just enjoying hanging out with my girlies!






No comments:
Post a Comment