Sorry I posted two comments that were the same :) That's why I deleted one of them. When I posted the first one it didn't show-up so I did another one and tried to remember what I wrote on the first one. After pushing submit for the 2nd one, I read the the little note that said the comments would be screened first. So just consider all my random posts "extra love" to you from me!! Sorry :)
That is the CUTEST thing ever! I just love her little laugh!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Camry is so DANG cute!! What a fun video to have of her! And by the way, I LOVE your profile pic of you holding her!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCute video Raylyn!
ReplyDeleteSorry I posted two comments that were the same :) That's why I deleted one of them. When I posted the first one it didn't show-up so I did another one and tried to remember what I wrote on the first one. After pushing submit for the 2nd one, I read the the little note that said the comments would be screened first. So just consider all my random posts "extra love" to you from me!! Sorry :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I'm an idiot... how long have you had this blog? I thought I followed everyone in the ward who had one. DUH!
ReplyDeleteRaylyn... I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm excited! Hope you don't mind if I read along. =)
ReplyDeletep.s. Thanks again for the tootsie rolls and message! It was so sweet of you two to stop by and Mike and I have been snacking on those ever since!