Finally we have the internet and are able to start a blog! I'm just getting started, so I'll start with posting a picture of our sweet baby Miss Camry Beth McNeal!
12 years ago
where the four of us are headed Ian, Raylyn, Camry and Abigail McNeal!
Woohoo!! Now I can start blog stalking you too.
ReplyDeleteps. You're little darlin' is beautiful!
Cute background! Welcome to the blog world!
ReplyDeleteWow Raylyn! You're a mommy now-congrats! She's so cute! You guys are going to have to take a trip to Disneyland with Camry soon. Ü How are your mom, dad, and brothers? ♥, Karissa
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm so glad you will be blogging now so we can see the goings-on in your life!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Blogging can be a little addicting sometimes. It will be fun to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteOur blog is http://joekaylyn-littlefamily.blogspot.com/ come see it.
Okay, I don't feel so bad since you just barely started! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is a doll!
ReplyDeleteHey! I can't believe how big Camry has gotten! I'm glad I found you're blog! You have such a cute family!
ReplyDelete