We found this fun website through my friend called http://www.photofunia.com/.
Here are the results:
The new poster girl for Victoria Secrets makes her debut!
Can you believe I'm only worth 25 cents?
I always wondered what it would be like to be a pirate!
Everybody duck and cover!
Ya Har, Me Matee's

The Sith Lord better watch out...here comes Master McNeasy

I'm not as think as you drunk I am officer

One small step for Enos (Ian), one giant leap for mankind.

Don't I look good on paper!

Hurry put me back together!

My primary colors are 1,2,3...red, yellow, and blue.....
Just smile and give us a courtesey laugh...because we were thoroughly entertained by ourselves.






Looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteThose were pretty fun!
ReplyDeleteYou had me laughing! And not just as a courtesy =-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family you have!!! I'm so excited that you're blogging. Very cute blog.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Very funny!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures!
ReplyDeleteI think seeing Ray as the pirate is my fav I am going to have to give it try.
ReplyDeleteVery cool pictures.
ReplyDeleteQuestion Are you the one that got the soap bottles for that enrichment that we did with the hand saying? If you were do you remember where you found them and about how much? We might try that for enrichment here. Thanks Kaylyn
haha Raylyn! Your true personalities are coming out! You look very good as Rambo--definitely prettier than Sylvester Stalone!
ReplyDelete