Ian and I have some very talented friends and just wanted to share the cool things they do with everyone else out there!
The first is Ian's good friend Mike Jaggi he is a graphic designer and has started a tee shirt business. He has more designs than are shown on his website, but I think the ones shown are the ones he is able to print so far! Check out Mike's stuff at http://theyaggiinitiative.bigcartel.com/
The second is my best friend Aubrey Jeppson who is a wonderful photographer. Aubrey has always been interested and practiced photography, but has just started her own business this year. She has taken some fabulous photos of Camry and our family so check her out at http://www.framebyframeportraits.com/
The third is my Aunt Alexandra Erickson who is an animal lover and has started a fun website http://www.thebarkingprincess.com/. They offer fine art and other products for your pet!
Ian and I both wish we could do something as cool as these guys!!






Thanks for the plug Ray! Can't wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDeleteHello girl. I thought I better do this now before I get busy this week and forget. I'm glad I ran into today so that I now have a wa to keep up with you and your cute family. Too bad we weren't able to work longer together at the preschool because we had so much fun the few months we were able to. Good luck with the move. It's always fun to start on a new adventure as a family.
ReplyDelete