Well Looks like summer is over, which I am really sad about, it seemed like it just started. Here are some random photos of what we have been doing. I rotated these pictures like three times and when I download them they still come out facing the wrong way (sorry).
Camry got a new cousin Nixon Wybrow...he is so cute!
Visting Grandpa McNeal at his office!! Camry liked looking at all his stuffed sheep... baaa!

Uncle Pete helped paint Camry's new room! Ian and Grandpa also did a lot:) I wanted to do her room a lilac color, but then switched to blue at the last minute, since this room will always be the nursery and not her big girl room. I think it turned out great, it looks lighter than in this picture.

I cleaned...Yuck

Camry is into everything she started to crawl two weeks ago, and is now pulling herself up to stand on just about anything she can get her hands on. This makes packing really hard so I let her play in the boxes;)
Uncle Pete helped paint Camry's new room! Ian and Grandpa also did a lot:) I wanted to do her room a lilac color, but then switched to blue at the last minute, since this room will always be the nursery and not her big girl room. I think it turned out great, it looks lighter than in this picture.
I cleaned...Yuck
Camry is into everything she started to crawl two weeks ago, and is now pulling herself up to stand on just about anything she can get her hands on. This makes packing really hard so I let her play in the boxes;)






How exciting! I love her bedroom. I bet you guys are so excited to have your own house. I still love that I got to witness her first Official crawling experience. I love the box picture!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of her in the box is priceless! If you need help moving/cleaning/or just need lunch, call me!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a fun and busy summer! Congrats on the house.. that's really exciting!
ReplyDeleteIt is so good to see pictures of your little family!!! Your little girl is so cute!! Sounds like you guys have been busy!! Where are you guys moving to? That is exciting!!
ReplyDelete