Monday, October 19, 2009

9 months and on the go!!

Miss Camry turned 9 months this past week and is into everything...crawling up stairs, eating anything she can pick up, and just being plain silly! I love this little girl:) Here are some of her 9 month pictures:
We did them in her Halloween costume...she is suppose to be a witch, but woudn't keep her hat on.
Camry and her BFF Macie!

This one's my fave:)

Beautiful eyes!!

8 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, Camry is adorable! It is really amazing how fast they grow. I hope you are enjoying your new house and are all settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures. She looks so stinkin cute in her costume! I agree with you though I love that one photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camry is so, so cute! What a fun costume! She is adorable in it! I can't believe she's already crawling! I miss you guys. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. k Camry is seriously darling!! I love her costume. Did you make the tutu? Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute!! I'm glad you are down in SL now. You should come over one day and play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOO cute Raylyn!! I love those pictures - what a doll. I'm sad you won't be here to trick-or-treat with us all.

    ReplyDelete