Friday, November 27, 2009

Daddy and Me!

Ian has had the whole week off and Camry has been loving playing with her Dad...
Daddy did my hair:)

Playing with toys!


Wearing Dad's sun glasses...don't I look cool?


Thanksgiving at Grandmas...yummy!



Dad letting me eat a sucker:)
It has been so nice having Ian home and being able to spend time as a family. I am so grateful for the two of them!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow she's gotten SO big! Has it really been that long since we've seen each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toy box picture. Way too funny!! She is so adorable. You have a very cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are things going? Have you adjusted to the new life yet? I'm sure you are doing well but change is something I don't ever deal well with. I hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think dad should do Camry's hair more often. Cool hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Alex above! What a great picture! I really cannot believe how big little Camry is. She is so adorable! Didn't you guys tell her she shouldn't grow up?

    ReplyDelete