where the four of us are headed Ian, Raylyn, Camry and Abigail McNeal!
Haha, that's too funny. Maddie did the same thing last night at our party. Camry's cry is so sad :( I think I would have cried too.
Breathe Camry, breathe! That was so funny. She couldn't get her arms far enough away from him! Come on, Camry, he looks just like Daddy!
How funny! I'm SO glad you commented on our blog!!! I didn't even know you had one! I can't believe how big Camry is getting!!!!
Haha, that's too funny. Maddie did the same thing last night at our party. Camry's cry is so sad :( I think I would have cried too.
ReplyDeleteBreathe Camry, breathe! That was so funny. She couldn't get her arms far enough away from him! Come on, Camry, he looks just like Daddy!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I'm SO glad you commented on our blog!!! I didn't even know you had one! I can't believe how big Camry is getting!!!!
ReplyDelete