Monday, January 4, 2010

Camry's One Year Photos

Miss Camry Beth is turning one this month!! I just love her so much she is such a sweetheart. Here are some pictures that my best friend Aubrey took...aren't they just beautiful!


I love to read Brown Bear, Brown Bear:)




Me and my Mommy!



11 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is already one! She has grown so much and is SUCH A CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to be kidding. She's one? Wow time flies. She is so beautiful! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really cute. I can't believe she is almost 1. Time flys by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so precious. I'm pretty darn sure we bought Claire the same pink/grey dress with the coat. CUTE!! Are you and Ian coming up on Friday? Are you going to make a page for the memory book??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted everyone to make a page for the memory book (I'm sorry it wasn't clear). Because I want bishop to have pictures and memories from everyone. So just do something quick - just type up your favorite memory of the 52nd ward or bishop or even just write him a quick thank you note and slap a picture of the three of you on it and bring it up on Friday. Does that make sense??? Let me know..... I'm so excited to see you guys on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my heck she is a doll. She has already grown up since the last time I saw her, which wasn't that long ago. What a cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so GORGEOUS! Heavens, book that girl a job in modeling, my heart is just melting. She's a the CUTEST little one year old I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is GORGEOUS, Raylyn! Heavens, book that girl a job in modeling, my heart is just melting. She's the CUTEST little one year old I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are adorable!! She is so cute!! I cant believe she is 1!

    ReplyDelete