Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy First Birthday Camry

Camry's Birthday was last week we started off the celebrating with a trip to the mall for some chicken nuggets and a ride on the Carousel with her BFF Macie!

Aubrey, Camry, and Macie getting ready for the ride:) Camry wouldn't sit on the horse she was too scared, which was funny since she has ridden a carousel quite a few times.

Mommy and Camry sitting on the carousel's non-moving bench:)


Then Sunday we had a family party for Camry with lots of cake and presents! It was so fun watching Camry eat her cake!!



I love her smile you can barley see it through the frosting:)


Daddy got his share of cake as well!


Some fun things about Camry right now are she loves to read books, play with dolls, walk with her push toy, and climb up and down the stairs all day!! She also enjoys babbling and pointing at everything she sees, along with listening for when the neighbors dogs are out barking (she seems to really like dogs and perks up when she hears them). At her one year well baby checkup she weighed 19lbs 4oz and was 28 inches long...she only gained 4oz since her last appointment, which really surprised me. I just can't believe she is one and feel so blessed to have her in my life!

8 comments:

  1. She is just the CUTEST little stink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already wrote on facebook-sorry to hound you with comments, but I just have to say that I love that little girl of yours and your family! She is so so so so cute! Happy Birthday, Camry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE all the pictures. She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe how grown up she is looking. Happy Birthday little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe that she is one! It does go SOOOO fast. Those cake pictures are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures! The 1st birthday cake is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn those milk allergies!!!! To answer your question, we are doing soy milk, not formula. I just bought 8th continent because I had a coupon, but I really think I will just go between that or silk, depending on what's cheaper at the time. No real reason, except that I know of those two brands. I hope she likes the taste of it! I wasn't sure if Halle would, but she does!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is a little late but Yeah for first birthdays and eating your cake with no worries. She is such a doll and how quickly the last year went! Congrats, hope all is going well with you three.

    ReplyDelete