I have been trying to post something on our blog once a month, and this month I have nothing to post. Ian has been super busy at work the past couple of months so we only see each other for an hour or so in the evening and on weekends:( Camry and I miss him so much and can't wait for his hours to go back to normal in April. I am getting so excited for the warmer weather, Camry and I have been having fun playing in our backyard the past few days....I am so happy we have a backyard!! Well thats about all for now maybe something fun will happen to us during the second half of the month. Happy Saint Patricks Day, I totally forgot to wear green:P
12 years ago






I forgot to wear green too! We are dorks.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that I'm not the only one that forgot to wear green. I'm glad that you've been having fun with Camry in your backyard. Sounds fun!
ReplyDelete