Saturday, September 25, 2010

Six Years Today!

Happy Anniversary to us, Ian and I have been married for six years today! I am so grateful for him and all the wonderful experiences we have shared over these past years. We have moved three times, worked a gazzillion hours, graduated from college, had the sweetest daughter ever, and so much more. I wanted to post some of our wedding photos and felt so old because I had to scan them. The top is one of our engagements we look so young, and the other two are from our wedding day:) We started off our celebration today, by going to the temple which is always nice and in a few hours we are going to go eat at the Melting Pot! I have always wanted to try it so I hope it's yummy. I love you Ian!!






4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! I love your pics :) And I hope you like the Melting Pot - we went for the first (and only so far) time last Christmas, and it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! You are gorgeous! Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Raylyn! Super cute pics! We were married the same year. Who knew! We'd have to scan our pics in too. :)

    ReplyDelete