Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Fun!!

Happy Halloween!! Here's my little lamb and 80's Rocker. I thought Camry would hate wearing her costume, but she loved it! She got to wear it two days in a row, she went to a Halloween party at Ian's work and then to our ward party. On Saturday we took her Trick or Treating down our street, we only wished more of our neighbors were home to greet her knocks:) Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and it was exciting to see Camry get so into it.
Disney on Ice! We were able to go to Disney on Ice a few days ago it was really fun:) Camry was really scared at first, but was dancing to the music and talking up a storm near the end. The whole way home she kept saying "Mama, Mama, Mickey" then I would say "Mickey" and she would reply with "I did"! I love her and am grateful, Ian and I are able to do these kind of fun family acitivities.

2 comments:

  1. so cute. Camry, I mean. SO glad you guys could go to Disney on Ice. I am really enjoying having you all her in SL now. :)

    ReplyDelete