Monday, January 10, 2011

Camry's Two Year Photos

Saturday Ian and I took Camry to get some photos done for her 2nd birthday. I think they turned out fabulous and couldn't wait to share some of my favorites with all of you!!


I specifically wanted Ian to come along so we could get some Daddy/Daughter shots. They share such a special relationship and I think these images capture it perfectly:)


This is my favorite of her!

To help Camry warm up to the studio and photographer, they did some family shots first. I wish I would have worn some lipstick:)
I just can't believe Camry will be two and what a beautiful little girl she has become. Happy Birthday to my sweet Camry Beth!!







8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little girl! She is absolutely gorgeous. That's so crazy that she is 2 years old. Time goes by so fast with these little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! She looks so grown up (in an adorable little girl kind of way) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO darling. Her hair is so thick and long for being two. So stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Goodness. You have not blogged enough lately. I had no idea she had that much hair and was so grown up! Wow. She is beautiful. I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I know I say this everytime, but . . I can't believe how big she is getting! Happy Birthday to Miss Camry! And what a nice family picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures!! You have such a cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camry is so gorgeous! I was going crazy looking at your pictures (ask Mark), and her little dimple is to die for! I love the picture with Camry and Ian where she's sticking out her tongue. Man, I miss your fam! Happy Birthday little Camry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute family. She is truly adorable. It was good to see you at chic-fil-a again. That is a family favorite, for sure. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete