Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentines Day and Announcement!

This is the fun little card we sent out to our families and close friends for Valentines Day!

We are so excited for the new addition to our family!! I am currenltly 12 weeks along, and the due date is September 1, 2011. My pregnancy is coming along great so far; I have felt totally different this time around. My pregnancy with Camry was pretty easy, and so far this one has been even easier. Hopefully it will stay that way:) I am so happy that I can finally talk about it with people, and can't wait to find out what we're having!

8 comments:

  1. AAaaaaagggghhhhhh! I am SO excited for you! I have been waiting for this forever!!! Congrats!!!
    p.s. I think it's a boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I'm glad to hear you are feeling well. You are super lucky! I love your family picture and that was a fun way to announce your secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling well and loving life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great, Raylyn and Ian! I am so excited for you and wish I lived closer to watch the progress! Just a side note, that's the day Cameron was due. What a fun way to announce it, and I'm glad you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete