12 years ago
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy St. Patty's and Baby Poll!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I hope you all remembered to wear some green. I put a green shirt on by accident, and was happy I did when I remembered what day it was! Although there's not anybody at my home to pinch me if I didn't. We have exactly three weeks until we have our ultrasound, and hopefully with the cooperation of the baby will find out what we are having. So what do you think we are having? Take the poll on the side and we'll soon see who's right:) Ian thinks we are destined to have all girls since his brothers only have girls, but I have hope there is a boy up there somewhere for me, even if it's not this time around. So as you can tell I can hardly wait to find out what my new little one will be, so I can start shopping or sorting through Camry's old clothes, looking at names etc:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I'm feelin' BLUE!!! It's gotta be a boy so Tyce and him can keep the tradition going that Macie and Cam set! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to go with boy as well. We have 3 girls with no more to come, so I want you to get at least one of each!
ReplyDeleteYipee! I so cannot wait to find out! 3 weeks is so so long. Good thing I checked blogs tonight. I think it's been 4 months or so since the last time. PS- I think it's a boy.
ReplyDelete