Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's a...

Girl!! We had our ultrasound today and everything looked great. This little girl almost didn't want to move her legs to show us what she was, so I was very happy at the very end she finally moved:) I'm excited that Camry gets to have a sister, it's something I always wished I had growing up. Now on with the preparations of sorting through Camry's clothes, preparing the nursery for two kiddos, and making some fun girly stuff!

7 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats. I love having 2 girls in a row. It is so fun to watch them play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congrats! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I tell you that I am super excited for you to have another gorgeous little girl?! I hope Camry and little baby girl will be best friends! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I hope she looks like Camry cuz she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete