About a month ago I entered a contest for a free shoot on one of my High School friends photography website. Well I didn't win the grand prize, but she offered me a sweet deal on this photo shoot! Here are some of my faves from the session. And seeing these make all the more excited to see my sweet baby!!Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Maternity Pictures!!
About a month ago I entered a contest for a free shoot on one of my High School friends photography website. Well I didn't win the grand prize, but she offered me a sweet deal on this photo shoot! Here are some of my faves from the session. And seeing these make all the more excited to see my sweet baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















I LOVE maternity photos. Alyssa did mine and she did a fabulous job. I love that I can have a memory to look back on when I was pregnant and not think "YUCK" you know? You look beautiful, purple is for sure your color.
ReplyDeleteYou are so gorgeous! What a great shoot!
ReplyDeleteThat is a fun shoot. You look so beautiful. That is a great way to remember that time. Camry is such a cute little girl.
ReplyDeleteSo I noticed I totally slaughtered the last line of this post. Blogger won't let me edit my posts once they are published, do any of you have this problem?
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDelete