Ian's little sister Ilene got married May 14, to Brione Roberds. It was fun to spend time with family we don't get to see that often. The wedding turned out great and the bride looked fabulous!!
This picture makes me laugh, while we were cleaning up the girls followed Ilene everywhere holding on to her dress. It was super cute:)
The first week of June we went on a little family vacation with my family down to St. George and Zions Park. I love this area and had a really fun time. We hiked, went to the movies, swam and just tried to relax!
Here we are having a picnic at a place called Snow Canyon.
There were a few trail heads in Snow Canyon, we hiked one called Jenny's Canyon and here are Ian, Camry and I at the look out point.
My Dad, brother Pete, Ian, Camry and I spent one of the days at Zions Canyon. We did a few of the easier hikes due to my current condition (prego). Here are Ian and Camry at the top of Weeping Rock.
My Dad, Camry and I hiking to Emerald Pools at Zions Park.
My Brother Kelvin, Camry and I at a Petting Zoo just outside of Zions Park. These were some crazy animals that would do anything for a carrot!
A few Saturdays ago we were able to go to the Aviary. We had a lot of fun, it was nice and shady and not crowded at all. Camry loved the birds, especially the Owls and Flamingos which I failed to get a picture of.






What a fun vacation! I haven't been down that way for years. You made me want to venture down south though. PS You look really good!
ReplyDelete