where the four of us are headed Ian, Raylyn, Camry and Abigail McNeal!
Oh my goodness!! LOVE - I totally love the lighting. She's a doll.
She truly is a beautiful baby. What darling pictures! I love the dress too. Simply darling.
What a beautiful little girl you have! Love the pictures!
So, so cute! Aubrey is such a great photographer! I love her pictures!! If I had the money, she would take our kid's pictures every 6 months!
I know, she changed it to where she gives you the cd now, so you don't have to order her prints, which makes the price a little more reasonable:)
Oh my goodness!! LOVE - I totally love the lighting. She's a doll.
ReplyDeleteShe truly is a beautiful baby. What darling pictures! I love the dress too. Simply darling.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl you have! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute! Aubrey is such a great photographer! I love her pictures!! If I had the money, she would take our kid's pictures every 6 months!
ReplyDeleteI know, she changed it to where she gives you the cd now, so you don't have to order her prints, which makes the price a little more reasonable:)
Delete