Happy Father's Day!! Ian is such a good dad and our family is very lucky to have him:)
This past weekend we were able to go to Cherry Hill for the weekend with my brother Pete. We had a ton of fun camping out, playing in the play area, doing mini golf and of course swimming!! Here's a pic of Ian setting up our tent.
Above are pictures of Abigail and Camry at the play place called Hamster Haven, Camry had fun pretending she was a Hamster:)
We enjoyed a game of mini golf. I didn't know how Camry would like this since it's more of an older kids game, but she had a blast trying to get her ball through all the castles and things. Ian an Abigail were good sports since we forgot the stroller she had to be packed around in the carrier:)
Swimming in the Pirates Cove! Camry could not wait to swim all morning she kept asking "Can we go yet?" Turns out Abigail is a little fish as well, she loves splashing in the water. We did the water slides too, but didn't get any pictures. Camry loved the double dragon slides, and Ian and I had a fun time riding them with her.
Camry all worn out from the weekends events!!
A picture of our camp site. Thanks Uncle Pete for going with us to play and help with the kids, I couldn't ask for a better brother!!






I've never been camping at Cherry Hill but it sounds like a lot of fun! Your girls are darling by the way!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog!! You are too kind. I curled Claire's hair with curlformers. They are THE BEST!! You put them in wet hair the night before and the next day pull them out and you have awesome ringlets. LOVE!!
ReplyDelete